Online casinos are not yet legal in Ohio, but if you’re interested in getting prepped for if and when they are, this Ohio online casino bonus guide is for you. When regulated, Ohio online casinos, like all other online gambling sites, will offer you incentives to sign up and remain a regular player. These deals will boost your bankroll and excitement levels playing at a real money online casino Ohio.
Ready to discover more about gambling in the Buckeye State? Then keep reading and learn about the best upcoming Ohio casino bonus offers.
- Best online casino Ohio
- Online casino promotions in Ohio
- Ohio casino welcome bonus
- Ohio online casino no deposit bonus
- Casino deposit bonuses in Ohio
- Ohio online casino bonus code and promo code
- Ohio online casino reviews
- FAQ – Ohio casino bonus
- How to claim an OH casino bonus?
Or if you’re looking to bet straight away, OH sportsbooks are already live! Get your bonus using our Ohio sportsbook bonus list.
Note! At the moment, there are no active Coinflip’s Sportsbook bonuses in Ohio.
Best online casino Ohio
Legal online gambling launched in Ohio on Jan 1st, 2023, but the new rules only apply to sportsbooks. There is currently no legal way to play real money online casino games in OH. Unless you’re located near one of the state’s land-based casinos, in which case, you can bet in person (find out more about legal Ohio online gambling).
When Ohio casino sites get the green light, you can expect the USA’s top online providers to be present in the state, offering hundreds of real money slots, live dealers, and table games. The best online casino Ohio will also provide top-of-the-line bonuses and 5-star service.
What makes the best casino in Ohio and the best Ohio online casino bonus offers? Generally, the top gambling sites are generous, offering great deals with fair terms and conditions. What’s more, the overall site is impressive, easy to use, and makes any online process, like cashing out, intuitive and straightforward.
Online casino promotions in Ohio
There are many types of Ohio online casino promotions. To be best positioned to take advantage of the top deals, you’ll need to know about typical Ohio casino promos and how they work.
The action kicks off as soon as you sign up for a new online casino, as new players at online casinos and sportsbooks can claim a welcome bonus. This offer is usually the most important deal you’ll get as an online gambler. It’s offered to convince you to use one site over another, and as sites are all competing, you can cash in on some great deals.
After the welcome bonus, casinos focus on long-term loyalty, providing bonuses that encourage you to play more regularly. In almost all cases (no deposit offers aside), you’ll have to deposit or spend money to claim a deal, and each deal comes with its own rules – AKA terms and conditions. Let’s dig deeper into online casino real money Ohio bonuses.
Ohio casino welcome bonus
So, you already know that an Ohio casino welcome bonus is exclusively for new players and one of the best deals you can get. This makes comparing casinos and offers key if you want the top welcome bonus for your budget.
Ohio casino signup bonus offers come in different forms, but the most common are:
- Matched deposit deal: This offers to match your first deposit by the amount listed by the casino. For example, a 100% cash match means whatever you deposit, the casino will match dollar for dollar. You’ll need to meet the minimum deposit amount, stay within the max caps (usually $500-1,000, but the limits depend on the casino), and, at most casinos, meet wagering requirements to withdraw any winnings you make with the bonus credits.
- Second chance play period: This is another deposit deal, but instead of matching your money, it refunds any net losses you make in the initial play period. For example, a site might offer up to $500 second chance play for 24 hours. This means whatever net losses you make on your first day will be given back as an account credit by the casino.
- No deposit deal: This is the only type of welcome bonus that doesn’t require a deposit, and as such, it’s usually between $10-50. A no deposit deal is given to new players who want to sign up and test a site without adding any of their own money. As the casino parts with cash for no investment, online casinos with this kind of signup bonus in Ohio are less common.
Ohio online casino no deposit bonus
No deposit deals have probably piqued your interest. Here’s what you need to know: this type of real money online casino Ohio no deposit bonus doesn’t come around often, and it’s popular with players. However, if you’ve got the budget and want to maximize your bankroll, we always recommend a cash match bonus, as these provide more money and playtime. Whereas an Ohio online casino no deposit bonus is better suited to players with a restricted bankroll.
If you’re wondering why you would need to pick between the two, you’re only allowed to take one welcome bonus at online casinos, meaning you need to choose between an Ohio casino bonus money or a deposit deal.
Casino deposit bonuses in Ohio
At the best online gambling sites, there’s always a reward to gain when you deposit. Ohio online casino deposit bonuses aimed at regular players include:
- Reload deals: Get a smaller percentage match when reloading your account with a cash deposit.
- Bonus spins: Playthrough, deposit a certain amount, or log in for bonus spins.
- Loyalty clubs: Earn points as you play for exclusive tier benefits and extra bonuses.
- Happy hours: Log in and play during certain hours and get exclusive bonuses or reduced-cost play.
- Tournaments: Join competitions and go head-to-head against other players to list on the leaderboard and win a share of the prize pot.
- Prize giveaways: Get tickets for prize giveaways at some online casinos.
You might be surprised by the long list of Ohio casino deposit match deals available, but the truth is that an operator can offer whatever type of Ohio casino reload bonus reward they want. Operators have free reign over what promotions and the rules associated with them as long as they do not break any gambling laws and regulations. From Ohio casino bonus spins to more thrilling tournaments, and missions, you’re guaranteed an exciting ride.
Ohio online casino bonus code and promo code
Ohio online casino bonus codes will be in use at some online casinos. These are codes that give you access to a bonus. Sometimes the bonus is a regular offer, sometimes an exclusive deal, given to selected players.
There are two ways to claim gambling bonuses online. Either:
- Opt in using a link listed on the casino’s promo page
- You input a bonus code when making a deposit
Ohio online casino promo codes are not used by all sites, just some. Don’t worry; we’ll tell you if you need an Ohio casino bonus code when we list offers.
To stay on top of the best and latest casino promo codes Ohio, use our casino reviews when they are live.
Ohio online casino reviews
If or when online casinos become legal in Ohio, we’ll be reviewing your available options and listing the Ohio online casino reviews and bonuses on this page. This will help you get a better flip of the coin and guide you to the best Ohio online casino sites, offers and games.
In the meantime, while you’re waiting for online gambling in the Buckeye state to launch and our Ohio casino reviews, you can find our Ohio sportsbook reviews here. Why not try something new, and pick a legal online sportsbook- there are plenty of bonuses available for sports bettors too.
FAQ – Ohio casino bonus
Online casinos in Ohio are not currently legal. However, online sports betting is, and there are retail casinos in the state. The Ohio Casino Control Commission controls all gambling licenses and state regulations. Discover more about gambling in Ohio using our complete guide.
No. Real money online casino games are not legal in Ohio. While you can place retail and online sportsbooks, bet on horses, and play at a land-based casino, online casino regulation is not up to date. Running an online casino in OH is illegal.
Ohio online casino bonuses are the bonuses and rewards that online casinos will offer if they ever become legal. Online casinos are illegal, so there are no casino bonuses in this state. This article is informative, preparing players for if online casinos ever become legal.
The best online casino bonus is always the welcome deal. You can find online casinos with zero wagering requirements and max caps of $1,000, making the welcome bonus the best chance to double your money without gambling.
Whether you’re playing at a legal online sportsbook or online casino once legal, gambling bonuses boost your bankroll, and excitement, and can even introduce you to something new, like a bet type, sport, game, or way to compete: this makes it pretty easy to see the appeal.
How to claim an OH casino bonus?
Time needed: 6 minutes
Here’s how you can claim your Ohio casino bonus is just few minutes.
- Check the news
Stay on top of our Ohio news page and learn if online casinos go live in the Buckeye state.
- Choose your bonus
If they do, pick an online casino and welcome bonus from the top-rated sites listed on this page.
- Register your account
Click the sign-up link and complete the sign-up form.
Sign in and head to the cashier.
- Enjoy your bonus
Deposit and follow the instructions to claim your new player sign-up bonus.